Parkway Patients & Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19)
As a result of the Covid-19 outbreak we have introduced further steps and processes and wit due consideration issue the following guidance .
- Patients who have flu-like symptoms or a persistent cough and /or a temperature above 37 .8 should not attend the Clinic.
- Patients considered to be at a higher risk of Covid-19 should avoid coming to the Clinic for non-urgent treatment until further notice.
- Patients who have toothache or pain and swelling should contact the Clinic for information relating to emergency appointment arrangements. During this period, we will only provide essential services for patients who are in pain or need of emergency treatment.
- Patients who do attend the Clinic should attend on their own.
- Please avoid touching any surfaces where possible. We have placed additional alcohol gels in reception and also within each surgery for hand disinfection.
- Payment by card or cash can be made with minimum contact between patient and Clinic Staff
- Please avoid putting your hands in your mouth when discussing problems with the dentist, dental nurse or receptionist.Wash your hands regularly and frequently as per the current guidelines.
We will closely monitor this situation and will update all patients accordingly once our services resume back to normal
Parkway Clinics operates two purpose-built theatres, each consisting of a dental chair with operating theatre lighting for best visualisation during surgery. We have two full size Anaesthetic machines with full monitoring equipment.
We offer a calm environment to treat dental phobic patients. Our highly trained team of Sedation Dental Nurses will chaperone you through your journey. All our Clinical staff are here to support you, the Surgeon and the Anaesthetist. We are trained in the use of our highly technical equipment and materials.
Our purpose-built theatres and unlike your regular dental surgery. Our theatres are spacious and bright with a fresh modern approach. Our cross-infection control nurses ensure that all Local Health Board and General Dental Council regulations are met.
You will have a full team of Clinical staff looking after you in theatre before being transferred to our purpose build recovery bays. Our Registered General Nurses will ensure that you are fully recovered before your discharge home
Parkway Dental Clinic is conveniently located in Swansea, South Wales. Attracting patients from all over the United Kingdom including; Wales, England and Scotland.
Whether you are looking to register as a private patient for your routine dental care, or seeking a consultation for more complex or cosmetic dental treatments without registering, we have all the expertise you will need at Parkway.
By choosing The Parkway you will benefit from an exceptional purpose-built private hospital staffed by the best Clinicians in the area. Our modern and comfortable environment puts patients of all ages at ease, whether they are here for complex reconstructions or simply a regular check-up or routine treatment.
Our primary focus is on a safe and gentle environment for your dental care. We will guide you through your treatments with a high level of care and attention. You can be assured you will be treated with respect, understanding and compassion at all times – our skills and expertise mean you are in the best possible hands.
- A comprehensive range of modern dentistry treatments in one convenient location
- All the facilities of a day-care dental hospital
- A highly-qualified team of dentists, specialists and consultant oral surgeons
- Fast-track for private dental services
- Flexible payment terms
- More complex treatments without long hospital waiting lists
- Sedation and General Anaesthesia alternatives suitable for nervous patients
It is a good idea to visit PWC before your appointment to familiarise yourself with the Clinic. You are welcome to bring a friend or companion with you for support.
Firstly, we will LISTEN to your concerns. We will then LOOK to see how we can help you. We will aim to carryout a full examination which may include taking some radiographs. We understand that dental phobia is something that you are not always in control of, and it is important that you remain in control of your limits. We can then SPEAK to you about the best way forward for you. This may include some help with Sedation or General Anaesthetic, which our Anaesthetist will be able to discuss with you.
You will have the opportunity to ask questions before leaving. You may prefer to discuss your options with a family member or friend too. If you decide to go ahead with treatment, an appointment can be made at your convenience. In the meantime you are welcome to contact Parkway Clinic to discuss further queries.