WHAT DOES DENPLAN INCLUDE?
Denplan costs £14.86 per month and covers:
- Dental check-ups (up to contract maximum) and small x-rays
- Dental hygiene visits (up to contract maximum)
- 15% Discount on Treatments (exclusions apply – see below)
- Option to combine your plan with Denplan Supplementary Insurance and cover yourself for dental emergencies and injuries (payments reduced by 60p per month if no insurance)
Treatment not covered by this plan can be paid for separately. Single Use Files may be chargeable.
Denplan Essentials does not cover; Orthodontics, implants, cosmetic treatment, general anaesthetic or sedation, referral to a specialist or specialist treatment, antibiotics
HOW TO JOIN DENPLAN
Denplan Children Plans
WHAT DOES SUPPLEMENTARY INSURANCE COVER?
This is arranged for you to provide cover towards the cost of dental treatment in an emergency or following a dental injury, and can be used in the UK and abroad.
Your Denplan Supplementary Insurance cover gives you…
- Emergency dental treatment when you are over 40 miles away from your registered Denplan provider*
- Cover for treatment following a dental injury
- Cover for out of hours consultations in the event of a dental injury or dental emergency
- A hospital cash benefit if you are admitted overnight for dental treatment
- Worldwide emergency dental treatment
- Mouth cancer cover up to £12,000
*When you’re within 40 miles of your registered Denplan provider you should speak to your practice regarding the emergency dental care agreements in place for you outside of normal surgery hours.
0% APR Representative Interest Free Finance (0% for 12 months – 9.9% APR up to 5 years)
Dental Finance provides a simple and affordable way to pay for all types of dental treatment with a range of 0% and low interest funding options enabling you to arrange the SMILE you want now at a cost to suit your pocket.
There is a simple application process – either ask at reception or contact us direct for further information:
Telephone: 03452 591091
Email: [email protected]
The approval process normally only takes a matter of minutes:-
- Discuss your treatment plan with your Dentist and arrange a payment plan to suit you
- Complete the application
- Sign the agreement
- Start your treatment
- The agreed monthly payment will be collected by direct debit
No need to delay – arrange the treatment you want now.
Terms and conditions apply. Credit subject to status and available to UK residents aged 18 and over. Representative example: Treatment cost £1200. Deposit Nil. Amount financed £1200 payable by six monthly payments of £200. Total payable £1200. Interest charged Nil. Representative 0% APR.
The credit advertised is provided by a maximum of two credit providers with whom we have a commercial relationship.