We Set The Benchmark in Hay Fever Treatment
GENERAL DENTISTRY – COSMETIC DENTISTRY – ORAL SURGERY – MEDICAL COSMETICS – G.A & SEDATION – DENTAL PHOBIA – DENTAL IMPLANTS – INVISALIGN – SLEEP DENTISTRY – COMPOSITE VENEERS – SMILE MAKEOVERS & MUCH MORE
WE SET THE BENCHMARK FOR Hay Fever Treatment
GENERAL DENTISTRY – COSMETIC DENTISTRY
ORAL SURGERY – MEDICAL COSMETICS
G.A & SEDATION – DENTAL PHOBIA
DENTAL IMPLANTS – INVISALIGN
SLEEP DENTISTRY – COMPOSITE VENEERS
SMILE MAKEOVERS & MUCH MORE
CALL US OR CONTACT THE CLINIC ONLINE
HAY FEVER TREATMENTS
WHAT IS HAY FEVER?
Hay fever commonly starts in March and may last to July, August or even September.
It is due to an allergy to pollens from trees, grasses and some plants. It is your immune systems response to the pollen.
Sneezing, runny and blocked nose.
Red and itchy eyes.
Tiredness, lethargy and exhaustion.
THERE IS NO KNOWN CURE FOR HAY FEVER.
Common treatment consists of antihistamine tablets, nasal sprays and steroid tablets on prescription.
10% of people do not respond to these, with symptoms making their life a misery.
HAY FEVER TREATMENT
The hay fever injection;
Kenalog (triamcinolone 40mg) prescribed by a doctor.
Kenalog is a steroid injection, which gives relief by reducing the symptoms caused by the immune system’s response to the pollen.
The injection is given into the big muscle of the buttock and is relatively painless. One injection given at the first signs and symptoms of hay fever will usually relieve all symptoms for the season.
Are you suitable?
- You will attend a medical consultation with a doctor where your medical history is taken and an assessment of your suitability is made.
- The pros and cons, risks and advantages of the treatment are thoroughly discussed with you and written literature given.
- If appropriate for you, a written consent is signed and the injection is administered.
- The cost of the procedure is £85.00.
- The whole procedure from check in to discharge should be no longer than 30 minutes.
ADDRESS: Lamberts Rd, Waterfront, Swansea SA1 8EL
Monday – 8.45am – 18.30pm
Tuesday – 8.45am – 16.30pm
Wednesday – 8.45am – 18.30pm
Thursday – 8.45am – 16.30pm
Friday – 8.45am – 16.30pm